WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF WEDDINGS
I started photographing weddings in the early stages of 2018 when a lovely client approached me and asked if I would photograph her wedding. She wanted something natural and candid and to feel no pressure at all, especially with a partner who wasn’t to keen to be in front of the camera much. Someone who will capture the moments that are real and raw, the faults and the emotion (good and bad). The little details of imperfections that would later paint the picture of her magical day. A memory, she wanted me to make it the realist memory it could be. Her wishes matched me as a person and as an Artist 1 million times over.
I flutter around like a fly on the wall, picturing picturesque moments before they have even occured. I capture moments people are unaware of and those that some may feel even unnecessary. I focus on detail of the venue and all the efforts gone into making your day exactly what it is.
It’s about documenting this real moment that is so blissfully beautiful and full of such emotion. A freeze frame of time that later on says a thousand words and a clear visual memory to keep and to cherish forever and beyond. A selection of imagery that reveals nothing less than watching your day unfold each photograph at a time.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE ENQUIRE?
1. I like to get to know you and your story. Starting with a no obligation phone call consultation where we can discuss your day, ideas, any questions you may have and talk investment. I am a firm believer in instinct and when you know, you know. Chatting to you about your day brings everything to life, I get to work with your wishes and give you my visions. With this I can also create a timeline of your day and how your photography coverage would spread depending on the package you choose.
2. See everything we’ve just spoke about? Well I get that all typed up and sent over in an email. This gives you an insight to your day, my work and a little more information that may be required to book. From this you can discuss your plans and get back to me if you decide to book!
3. You want to book! Amazing! All that is required is a non refundable £50 deposit and confirmation of your booking form. Once you have done this your date is secure and in the diary. This will be followed up with an email containing all the information you need moving forward.
4. I plan to meet with you 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding day. This is so we can go through your timeline, adjust any last minute changes and get everything set in stone. I also love to collect a list of suppliers used on your special day for crediting work and photographs afterwards.
5. Your wedding day is here! 5 simple steps and were well into photographing and celebration your special day. Is is magical, full of love and enjoyment. Take each moment as it comes and embrace it all. Your photographs will tell the tale for many years to come.
TAKE A LOOK THROUGH MY MAGICAL WEDDING STORIES